heyyy...i love the fourth and fifth look..I want a pair of onesy long johns since I obviosuly cant afford Alex's version..wouldn't you just LOVE to walk his show? thats a dream a feel like I cant stop having..wish it could come true..xxo
Love that unionsuit!xoxox,CC
love this! oh how i wish to have every piece :)
I love all of his collection, but you have phenomenal picks. Love your blog too. Exchange links?
ohhhhh the wang...we all want his babies don't we?! hahathe second is my favvvvv xxx Love LM
if only i had money! hahaha :)xoxolittlemissdressup
the shoes the shoesbisousgretydoll.blogspot.com
haha, he's my favorite designer! :)
super cute girl, she can really model these clothes. and the clothesomg
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Alexander Wang!!!
heyyy...i love the fourth and fifth look..I want a pair of onesy long johns since I obviosuly cant afford Alex's version..wouldn't you just LOVE to walk his show? thats a dream a feel like I cant stop having..wish it could come true..
ReplyDeletexxo
Love that unionsuit!
ReplyDeletexoxox,
CC
love this! oh how i wish to have every piece :)
ReplyDeleteI love all of his collection, but you have phenomenal picks. Love your blog too. Exchange links?
ReplyDeleteohhhhh the wang...we all want his babies don't we?! haha
ReplyDeletethe second is my favvvvv xxx Love LM
if only i had money! hahaha :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
littlemissdressup
the shoes the shoes
ReplyDeletebisous
gretydoll.blogspot.com
haha, he's my favorite designer! :)
ReplyDeletesuper cute girl, she can really model these clothes. and the clothes
ReplyDeleteomg
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Alexander Wang!!!
ReplyDelete