1/11/09

Conquest


thrifted geek glasses, knock-off Dior shoes (so high!), Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, Maud Frizon lace shoes

No, I did not get the epic zipper/biker themed Strippy Zippy hobo from Marc by Marc Jacobs-- it wasn't on the racks and I was offered this beauty because it was on sale. Sale equals to potential birthday gift. Sale also equals to me, whining for it. Yes. I thrifted more geek glasses to further enhance the already geeky status, Maud Frizon shoes (she designed shoes for Missoni, Sonia Rykiel and Alaia-- click on the link to read!), and Dior knock-offs that arrived via mail. I have more, but that is for future outfit posts! Note: it's rather more neon pink than shown here :-D

And-- it's my senior year in school this year; my ultra-major exam is coming in November hence I have to work my arse off all year long (being me, it usually kickstarts around April) so please don't expect the same frequency of updates starting from that month.. except for weekends. I hope you still come back regularly and for those who do-- I love you!

[listening to Cajun Dance Party]

22 comments:

  1. lovely shoes!

    alway loving your style.



    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the burnt cranberry color of thAT MARCBYMARCJACOBS BAG...i wanted the strippy sippy bag but i wasn't sure about thou it still makes me drool...i tried on those DIOR knockoffs at this cheap&trendy store in soHo and asked this girl and her boyfriends opinion-he more like interjected that i should't buy them and he kept checkin out my gladiators and said that those were a better choice..lucky i already bought them! happy blated bday and i'll stop ranting now..hehe
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sooo jealous of that super hot red MJ bag! love, the gladiator style heels, think u'll look super adorable in those glasses and those flats are super coote as well!
    oh, and u have been tagged my dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing MbyMJ bag!!
    Ah you're a Chelsea fan?? Boooo! haha. I'd like to gloat about Liverpool's position at the top of the league... hehe =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. what rad gifts i am so damn jealous! damn you! love the heels and geeky glasses the most though! :) xx LM
    ps - i know i am lucky with summer now..but it will be my turn to be a popsicle very soon! x LM

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dior knock offs

    i have almost the exact same glasses, i got them at urban outfitters for $4! such a good find

    love your blog by the wayyy, i added you to my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your header! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes are so sweet looking! Your bag is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE every pick! absolute beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. imy kido. you wont be too kecik after all with those shoes ha?

    ReplyDelete
  11. there´s just one word to say:LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fantastic blog u have !!! great great job

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your blog- the header is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shoes are amazing, especially those Maud Frizon laced flats.
    But what gets me is the Marc Jocob's back.
    Lovely post . (;

    ReplyDelete
  15. gush! lol
    love the shoes an dthe rouge bag
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. loooooove those knock off diors. and when your in a dark club, who can really tell, anyways?? =]


    love your blog!

    xoxo,
    kaitlyn

    http://drrtylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey our bags are cousins HAHAHA. & OMG MAUD FRIZON!

    ReplyDelete