1/2/09

I'm Whyred


Whyred Spring/Summer '09 Lookbook.

[source, Whyred]

12 comments:

  1. Great great great site, it looks so clean and organized. I love your graphics!

    I love the fourth blue dress, it'd buy it if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair on these b*tches, would love to get crazy an curly but cut my hair a-la my girl crush Frejha beha so that won't be happening for a while!

    Love the Blog, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myra,
    These looks make me feel better about my hair:) I have super wavy hair and when I see people looking fabulous with it, I feel great. I love the green pants the best!
    Happy New Year!
    D-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant believe I have only just found your blog, I have literally just sat here and gone through the archives to the very start. Amazing, I love it! Total eye-candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog doll! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog
    would love to exchange links

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the colors!!!

    your site is awesome! would you like to exchange links?

    xoxo
    littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous post.
    happy new year by the way darling!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the colours in this.
    hope you had a good new yearsss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everyone of them. I've always wanted curly hair and these pics make me want more...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oi woww. I love all the bright and ELECTRIFYING colors. The hair is also greaaat! xxx comment back (:

    ReplyDelete