1/19/09

In the summer


[source, LaGarconne]

13 comments:

  1. slouchy slouchy harem trousers. molly likey...
    mxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna come soon summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look comfy.
    I love the outfit you are wearing in the post before.
    What kind of a camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love. especially the first and third photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the sandals in the first picture. I can't wait for warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm. gauzy white cotton tanks. i can already smell the fresh cut grass and melting popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I love ur blog, and the heading is amazing!!


    ALLURE (Pictures of my last exhibition)
    Photographed by Michael Oats

    http://www.michaeloats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh the first and third looks are amazing!!!

    i need a singlet like that PRONTO!

    :) xx LM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thx sweetie! Omg, your header is GORGEOUS like REAL. Your blog content is cool too. Swap links at cartoonstyles.blogspot.com? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the first outfit... it's simple but soft and chic---
    coolheader btw...

    ReplyDelete
  11. the first & last are my favorite! :)

    xoxo,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss warm days!
    And those are great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. they all look so lovely but i go with the first one too :D

    ReplyDelete