1/14/09

Noir love


[source, FillipaK]

16 comments:

  1. FK is.. LOVE.. and I want that 4th dress so baaad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. black is the new everything! i also love how they paired some of the looks with those electric pink tights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me likey!
    i hust finally discovered the great beauty in black dressing
    yummm..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok.
    1) Just found your blog.
    2) It's A.MA.ZING.
    3) I would love for you to send me a postcard from Malaysia ! I wish i could visit one day !
    4) Want to link ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a pleasure to see a full black outfit. They're just so right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOVE it! thank u for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous girl and outfits! I specially like the last three ones.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all black outfits, they're great for those days you feel too lazy to make crazy combos.

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE & that rumpled hair is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blazer + that long dress = I'D GIVE OFF MY LEFT ARM

    ReplyDelete
  12. my favorite outfit is all the way to the right, very simple but so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. je'adore noir is perfect.
    bisous
    gretydoll

    ReplyDelete