2/28/09

Cheeky!


Girl crush! I've seen her on Cobra Snake a lot, too.. Love the t-shirt!
[source, Stylesightings]

14 comments:

  1. yep - LOVE this shirt and yes she is a very cool lass :)
    xx LM

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I need that shirt x>

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, she is from sweden actually and she has done some pretty cool stuff lately. Check out her blog http://elle.se/ida-pyk.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of like that she is bringing awareness to a serious subject with fashion...very cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!that is such a cool idea!!
    xoxo dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. but im ok now it says? nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shirt is so funny...and probably only half true. JK. She's a total babe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, i think this is my favorite post ive commented today!

    this is jus too hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gold shoes are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so nice! The tee shirt omg, I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. crazy shirt, I love it.
    linking you btw.

    xx
    I

    ReplyDelete
  12. "ok now" is questionable :))

    ReplyDelete