Love Nasty Gal.But so frustrating, most of the time, pieces sell while you're browsing.I've never managed to buy what I wanted.But I still Love it!xx.
Thanks dear!
Samesies, man I remember the e-bay days when I watched beautiful things go for hundreds. haha. Sad times!x x x
I love the looks. I especially love the blazer.
I've always loved that online store. Maybe not so much for purchasing, but definitely for inspirational styling...
I love that hairstyles!!r
I really love that last look and the second one too.
The styling is indeed fantastic, it makes me kind of want most of the shop!
i love all these images!
Love Nasty Gal.
ReplyDeleteBut so frustrating, most of the time, pieces sell while you're browsing.
I've never managed to buy what I wanted.
But I still Love it!
xx.
Thanks dear!
ReplyDeleteSamesies, man I remember the e-bay days when I watched beautiful things go for hundreds. haha. Sad times!
ReplyDeletex x x
I love the looks. I especially love the blazer.
ReplyDeleteI've always loved that online store. Maybe not so much for purchasing, but definitely for inspirational styling...
ReplyDeleteI love that hairstyles!!r
ReplyDeleteI really love that last look and the second one too.
ReplyDeleteThe styling is indeed fantastic, it makes me kind of want most of the shop!
ReplyDeletei love all these images!
ReplyDelete