5/28/09

Kass & shoes


Carmen Kass, Vogue Paris.
100 FOLLOWERS! THANK YOU <3
If you want me to link your blog, drop 'em URLs here! :)
[source, tFS]

15 comments:

  1. i love this picture. its is absolutely gorgeous

    http://modern-wonder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!
    http://www.honeyortarr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lovelovelove your blog, such an inpiration.

    ilikeyoursundaypersonalitybetter.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing blog, such an inspiration :)

    http://baguettesandcigarettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup,inspiration :)

    myraa,where's ur outfit post?adoring ur style hereee <33

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your 100th followers!

    http://thestylemaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://envanite.blogspot.com/
    I love carmen kass
    I love chanel
    I love french vogue

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful picture!

    Lovely greats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the followers girl.

    http://www.cforchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats! jules
    here's my blog:
    minorkeys1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats!
    i adore those miu miu shoes!!

    -Ava
    http://www.aandhblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! congrats :D Adorable girl!

    Xo,
    Metra

    http:lustluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blog is dreamy. i like.

    smokey-ville.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete