1/1/10

Tattered


I'm putting this out there, but: even if she appears fake, foul-mouthed or a wannabe Courtney Love, I love her personal style. I think, you do too. And she's got the best legs in the business. You're going to see a lot of her on The Electric!
[source, tFS]

6 comments:

  1. Love this girl. She can do absolutely no wrong in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, a taylor momsen photograph where she isn't wearing a beanie, tights, or holding a coffee cup! this is ground breaking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care how many eyerolls I get when I tell people this (and it happens a lot): I love her style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right?! I love her personal style to death, and she's got THE LEGS. She's got a voice that matches her style as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely love her style! :)

    ReplyDelete