1/12/09

2x2


P/S! I think Miss Bleach Blonde is a little overexposed now. Nonetheless, sometimes I find her quite charming.

[source, tFS]

10 comments:

  1. i looooove that grey sweatshirt blazer? i don't know what to call it but its so cute

    i did see erins place! amaaaaazing. i didn't use any of her pictures cause i figured everyone has seen them and is totally sick of them popping up on blogs by now haha

    hope you had a fabulous weekend
    xbrittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that grey cap in pic 2 and the check bag in pic 1 :)

    ps: you have a great header!!! and thanks for your nice comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i could never pull off what that girl in an i love ny tshirt is wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love couple number 2!
    they look awesome! x LM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little over Agy as well, but these duos are so fun to look at!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. the jeans are not my style but it's cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm, i agree, but i do love a fashionable twosome!
    thanks for these, and thanks for linking.
    you have a lovely blog that you should be very proud of :)
    m xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love their vibe! Cool ans stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gray cap an dthe black shoes on the last picture ot the right .
    bisous
    gretydoll

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey that cap in gray is awesome. ..like the#2

    ReplyDelete