I really do love your blog, it's so cute and kooky, and you choose great shots from the best publications. Let me know if you want to swap links x P.s. how old is Stephanie now?? WOW is all I have to say.www.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com
mmm ok, i love your blog and am distraught that i haven't come across it before this. beeeautiful
Beautiful. Looks like a shoot from the '80s.http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
I love her hair!
amahhzing!
I really do love your blog, it's so cute and kooky, and you choose great shots from the best publications. Let me know if you want to swap links x P.s. how old is Stephanie now?? WOW is all I have to say.
ReplyDeletewww.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com
mmm ok, i love your blog and am distraught that i haven't come across it before this.
ReplyDeletebeeeautiful
Beautiful. Looks like a shoot from the '80s.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
I love her hair!
ReplyDeleteamahhzing!
ReplyDelete