oh josh! he looks nice is these
Lol I love the tag you put under this post. Pretty much sums JB up. ♥
oooh heey! haha. i love your blog! might you want to trade links? xo Arlie
I couldn't agree with your comment anymore!
mm hes gorgeous, i think its that smile though..im a sucker for a good smile :)looks kinda like kyle gallner...
i love josh. i got enchanted since the moment i saw his shoots in vogue. Actually i hate him when he open his mouth, he just break the feeling LOL.He becomes in an old kid, doesn't he? the bad boy i see in all his pictures just fall down.
OH MY GODjust this!!!i follow youtake a look at my blog idontcarebutyou.blogspot.com:)
oh josh! he looks nice is these
ReplyDeleteLol I love the tag you put under this post. Pretty much sums JB up. ♥
ReplyDeleteoooh heey! haha. i love your blog! might you want to trade links?
ReplyDeletexo
Arlie
I couldn't agree with your comment anymore!
ReplyDeletemm hes gorgeous, i think its that smile though..im a sucker for a good smile :)
ReplyDeletelooks kinda like kyle gallner...
i love josh. i got enchanted since the moment i saw his shoots in vogue. Actually i hate him when he open his mouth, he just break the feeling LOL.
ReplyDeleteHe becomes in an old kid, doesn't he? the bad boy i see in all his pictures just fall down.
OH MY GOD
ReplyDeletejust this!!!
i follow you
take a look at my blog
idontcarebutyou.blogspot.com
:)