love it!
I love this girl so much!!
Taylor, I love her
man, i love her too, but i feel like she wears the same outfit everyday! i want to see her start mixing it up.
sluuuuuuuuuuuut
I think she looks stupid she's farrrrr too young. This is one of those trends that should be left to editorial.
Yes, my sentiments exactly, but yestorday I was far too tired to express it in that way haha!She's 16 for christ's sake, she should NOT be going out in a top and garters, it's disgusting.
oooooh love her on this picture! and also in gossip girl! xxxx
love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this girl so much!!
ReplyDeleteTaylor, I love her
ReplyDeleteman, i love her too, but i feel like she wears the same outfit everyday! i want to see her start mixing it up.
ReplyDeletesluuuuuuuuuuuut
ReplyDeleteI think she looks stupid she's farrrrr too young. This is one of those trends that should be left to editorial.
ReplyDeleteYes, my sentiments exactly, but yestorday I was far too tired to express it in that way haha!
ReplyDeleteShe's 16 for christ's sake, she should NOT be going out in a top and garters, it's disgusting.
oooooh love her on this picture! and also in gossip girl! xxxx
ReplyDelete