1/24/10

Caked in layers


[source, tFS]

11 comments:

Sailor Jamee said...

ummm, i absolutely love this!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I kind of like her a bit more covered up.

Rebecca said...

damn she's lookin cool in this

http://etherealbeaute.blogspot.com/

die tägliche revolution said...

this is one of the first outfits i've seen her wear in a while where i can't see underwear (ha!). this, i like.

xox

Sil said...

Love it, you have the best blog:X

Jenny Cindy said...

I want her lipstick <3

Anonymous said...

she's so cool =D i love it!! <3

-xx
have a nice and wonderfull Sunday!

http://thecinderellatable.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

she's so cool?
in my opinion
not this time

but
love your blog
♥

Anonymous said...

she actually looks good!!!

www.littlemissdressup.com

Madeleine said...

the fact that she isn't flashing almost every aspect of her body is probably the only good thing about this. x

Maddie said...

omg. Where does she come up with these outfits?! Every time I see her she is wearing something more adorable.